Things were getting too crowded over on my main web site with photos jostling for space with posts about Lightroom.
So I set up this separate site to gather all my Lightroom activity into one place – blog posts, less-abrupt versions of answers I’ve given in forums, plug-ins….
- If there's any bright side to this Crimea business, it must be that it's a perfect chance to throw Abramovich out of Chelsea.
- @lightroomblog Sorry, I meant borrowed in London. Missed the show as I was over in Italy - somehow couldn't drag myself back
- @lightroomblog We were able to borrow the Camranger gear, though will be buying. Works like a dream.
- Chess vs Monopoly http://t.co/4mxt8VIrmO though I'm not sure the white pieces are right (no king)
- Aargh, "thrilled" I renewed my software subscription or "passionate" about waste systems. Time to move on to the next horrid biz cliché....
- Is finding the missing comma that was breaking your code the modern equivalent of the parable of the lost sheep?
- @bakerpictures Best to keep a close eye on the helicopters in the park. It's tin hat time if they've no badges and blokes lurk in the bushes
- @bakerpictures Prob going next week. Interested in topic since univ, but hope to see the chess pieces at long last. Which one is Putin?
- Looking forward to the Viking exhib http://t.co/8THUIarjRU Ronald Hutton saw "the benefits of keeping good relations with the new Russia"...
- @Russian_Photos @MiriamElder In picture #6 isn't he fingering the dog's genitalia?
Chuq Von Rospach’s post Photography Before and After — Sunrise at Merced National Wildlife Refuge. As Ansel Adams said “you don’t take a photograph, you make it”.
Is it possible to make a droplet in PS so I can export from LR to the droplet and send the results back to LR?
Yes, and you can approach it a couple of ways. I’ll assume you know how to . . .
Adobe announced its FY2013 Q4 results yesterday and I suppose that the headline is that they have met their target of 1.25 subscribers by the year end. And who is surprised?
Anyone want to try a new feature that’s coming in my Search and Replace plugin? The new feature is called “caption builder” and lets you build up captions from other fields.
It’s amazing how often some Lightroom users still assert that a disadvantage of the DNG file format is that any time the metadata changes in the DNG file, you have to backup the whole DNG file again (and again). This . . .
How can I add multiple songs to a slideshow? I have a 15 minute slideshow and need more music. What’s the trick?
There’s no easy trick. You can join the tracks in some audio editing software, but that’s it – you . . .
My latest book Digital Photo Workflow (Made Easy) teaches a lot about Lightroom while not being a slider-by-slider manual. It’s a short book that tries to cover everything you need to get going.