Things were getting too crowded over on my main web site with photos jostling for space with posts about Lightroom.
So I set up this separate site to gather all my Lightroom activity into one place – blog posts, less-abrupt versions of answers I’ve given in forums, plug-ins….
- If Amazon used (big) delivery drones I'd have my 3880 printer today, with pizza and bottles of beer. Could it fly to the window by my desk?
- @MarcLucasHQ Does BMFA enjoy any more status than a club?
- @lightroomblog @siark Plenty to read there!
- @siark @lightroomblog Privacy not my concern - mainly as it's covered by existing laws.
- @siark @lightroomblog But is it? Is there actually any law for <20kg? Insurance is another matter and I accept terms may make such demands.
- @siark Would be interested. I've read here http://t.co/p6nlUAJJxQ that <20kg aren't regulated.
- I'm thinking small drones. I gather CAA doesn't regulate <20kg.
- Anyone got a good reference / URLs for *UK* legal reqts re flying heli-drones. Yes, I can Google, but anything authoritative?
- Been wondering about an Epson 3880. Surprised at price diffs from well-known online retailers - high £1053 and low £907
- Man about to jump to his death? Then it must be time for a selfie... http://t.co/ArPU4zw5EN
Anyone want to try a new feature that’s coming in my Search and Replace plugin? The new feature is called “caption builder” and lets you build up captions from other fields.
It’s amazing how often some Lightroom users still assert that a disadvantage of the DNG file format is that any time the metadata changes in the DNG file, you have to backup the whole DNG file again (and again). This . . .
How can I add multiple songs to a slideshow? I have a 15 minute slideshow and need more music. What’s the trick?
There’s no easy trick. You can join the tracks in some audio editing software, but that’s it – you . . .
Why does the second copy upon import go into a folder called “Imported on November-11-13” and not into a folder named to match the folder on the hard disk that was set as the Destination for the import?
I’ve just released version 1.47 of my Search Replace Transfer plugin. Apart from a couple of bug fixes, there are some new capabilities. You can now filter your catalogue on almost any EXIF/IPTC/Develop field.
How to export pictures in Grayscale Mode from LR. You can use a Photoshop droplet for this, and many other tasks.
Why do you rename your source images?