I’ve just released version 1.45 of my Search and Replace plug-in over at Photographer’s Toolbox .
This version is a significant upgrade. As well as including new Lr5 fields, I’ve updated the layout and added some handy new capabilities.
- New: On Transfer tab, you can now save combinations of fields as Favourites
- New: Replace characters in a text string (eg 12 through 25) – the beta version was used here
- New: When appending a sequence number, user can now set the initial value
- New: Lr5 fields available (smart previews, video)
- New: Thumbnail of image shown ((Lr4 or upwards)
- New: Creation and modification date and times available
- New: Search and replace for text in keyword names
- User able to switch off translation of fields in plug-in’s dialog boxes
- Menus available when only video files are selected
- Fixed: Bug in parse and audit where field length greater than 512 characters
- Fixed: Bug fixed preventing previous tab being displayed upon startup